Hydrocodone is a common drug that is used for effectively managing and relieving pain for patients. However, please keep in mind this kind of drug could be addictive and lethal if certain guidelines are not followed properly.
- Small dosages of such drug could be addictive
- Taking it with alcohol should never be done
- This drug can restrict your airways
- Swallow the pill in whole to prevent harmful doses
- Opening, crushing, and breaking extended release drugs are not safe
We advise you to consult your doctor for further information about this drug. You may also give our pharmacist a call at 949-424-1538.